You can visit all the surrounding villages
from our hostel.
- Barbate, a fishing village where the almadraba type nets are still used to fish.
- Conil de la Fra. , a small fishing village that mixes charm with tourism.
- Vejer de la Fra. Part of the Historical Artistic Group belonging to the White Villages,
with patios that remind us of Arabic settlements.
- Tarifa, with Guzmán The Good's Castle and the famous windsurfing tournaments.
- Bolonia, with the famous Baelo Claudia ruins.
Jerez's towns are specially important, as a
center of wine, horses and flamenco, and
Cádiz the "tacita de plata" (little silver saucer), with 3000 years of history, the oldest city
of Western civilization.
· Other activities:
- -Searching for cetaceans
- -Flying in microlight and light aircrafts.
- -Visits to salting plants